Sponsorships of the Anglesey Show can provide valuable benefits both for business and private individuals.
Arrangements are under way for next year's Anglesey County Show. The Anglesey County Show is undoubtedly North Wales' Premier Show with an average attendance of 58,000 people over the two days.
To stage this prestigious event, an enormous amount of money is required and the Society is certainly indebted to many prominent Companies and individuals who have contributed towards the success of the Show over the past years.
The Society recognises the importance of acknowledging it's Sponsors and are pleased to offer the following benefits:
£140.00 plus vat
- 2 Complimentary Sponsors Badges (entitles free admission to the Showground on the two
days of the Show)
- An invitation for 2 persons to attend the President's Dinner (Tuesday evening - 550 guests
approx. 5 Course meal and guest speaker)
An invitation for 2 persons to attend the Sponsors Hot Buffet on the second day of the Show -
WEDNESDAY (Between 12 & 2p.m)
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee and biscuits available in the Sponsors Rest Room on the first floor
of the Show Office between 11am & 5pm on both days - with balcony overlooking Main Ring
and private toilet facilities
- 20% Discount on advertising rates in the Show Catalogue and Programme.
- Permission to erect ONE advertising banner in the judging ring or area of your designated
sponsorship (with the exception of the Main Ring)
- Free acknowledgement in the Official Show Catalogue and Programme
(circulation of approx. 2,000-3,000 copies over Show period)
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report (distributed to approx. 1,200 Vice
Presidents/Members in early January).
- Public address announcement/acknowledgement at the time of sponsored event
- Representative to award the prizes to the winners in the nominated Class/es
- Free Parking in the Sponsors Car Park.
£185.00 plus vat
As well as privileges 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 a £185.00 plus vat sponsor will also receive an invitation for
2 persons to attend both the Sponsors Lunch & President’s Dinner.
£260.00 plus vat
As well as privileges 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 &10 a £260.00 plus vat sponsor will also receive an invitation for
3 Persons to attend both the Sponsors Lunch & President’s Dinner
£310.00 plus vat
As well as privileges 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 &10 a £310.00 plus vat sponsor will also receive an invitation for
4 Persons to attend both the Sponsors Lunch & President’s Dinner.
(BENEFITS FOR SUMS ABOVE £310 + VAT ARE NEGOTIABLE)
Click here to download these details and a sponsor form.
All enquiries should be made to Mr Aled Hughes or Sioned Evans on 01407 720072
To view a list of our Current Sponsors - click here
In this section of our website you can find out more about the following:
We hope that you found what you were looking for, if not please feel free to contact us.